Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Kind Of Paper Works Best With Acrylics What Kind Of Craft Glue Is Best For Use With Vellum Paper And Card Stock?

What kind of craft glue is best for use with vellum paper and card stock? - what kind of paper works best with acrylics

I am working on a project of volunteers for the charity event from a friend that my.

I am gentle and information tent cards for silent auction. I make the call leaves the front and back with a panel method, and store cards are a way to provide for each element of a silent auction.

The colors are blue and white neighbor. I chose the blue card and parchment. I intend to print on paper, which I tested, and the color and the two graphs to be in order. My plan is to give a Sharpie marker for the actual auction, because the spring is not really good on paper, but you can use a pen or pencil gel.

I have an example with different margins, the impact of billboards and so on, and I rubber cementGlue on the parchment, the cardboard box. I hoped that when the rubber cement was dry, does not show through, but it did.

I hope someone has an idea of what kind of glue can I use to hold the parchment in place on the map, without showing through and where I can get.

I really want to look professional as it was to help win more deals to be auctioned next month. I'm usually the things you work on your computer and delivers it to the other for the final product, but she has asked me to print when the Board that everyone should be a great help!

Thank you to everyone who can help you!

4 comments:

drip said...

Any liquid glue or glue will show through. There is an average of only two seconds on the strip of parchment.

If you have a guestbook entry value on the need to

The soil is a Scottish, but also other

Kacky said...

Colle always shown through the parchment. It does not stick very well, well. You can make a small frame around with a tape, make a blanket, a picture, or use pins.
.

emily s said...

Scotch Scrapbook Adhesives. I'm sure you already used in the fields, before I had to escape from cardboard and paper glued to the plane.

tanjatur... said...

Why does not the glue is acid-free and perhaps try a few spots of glue and see if it works

Post a Comment