Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hannah Buckle Topless Puppy Collar Size And Name?

Puppy collar size and name? - hannah buckle topless

Sorry, this question already, I would also just ideas for the name!

I have lab a chain that you can rely on a mix of German shepherd dog (at least they think!) Newborn babies in a few days, a 8 "to 12" neck (they are between 2 weeks and I have) to make the dog. It is a smooth adjustment in the loop, nylon dog collar. Do you think that adjusting the size until the puppy 8 weeks or should I be giving other people with puppies? If the puppy grows out of it, you think?

The puppies are black. Some have white tips on his feet and some have a bit of coffee on his feet. But above all, completely black. I'm rather have a girl. These are the names, I thought:

Remy
Hannah
Axel (yes, for a girl)
Rio

Which do you prefer? Any other suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment