Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is Lube A Contraceptive Spermicidal Lube Suggestions.?

Spermicidal lube suggestions.? - is lube a contraceptive

Yesterday I started to see a doctor. When it was my story, I said that, as W was a teenager, diagnosed with migraine and I saw flashes of light as a result, but the older I less frequently. Therefore, she said that has achieved in recent years, the data linking women with this type of migraine most likely a bell to a stroke, while in a mixture of hormonal contraceptive Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and I was happy with the last two years.

So, in essence, is morally obliged by my birth control you write me a prescription for Nora BE, progesterone pill just go into retirement. This will reduce my effectiveness, only 94-95%. My friend and I are monogamous and sexually transmitted infection free and have in consequence a demon-May-rearing and care have not enjoyed the freedom to use condoms or other protection during sex.

I have never before with a spermicide, and I am aware of w / brands and applications in particular. Is this something I should ask for sex before / during the preliminary? I assume that you rub on his body and his head when it successfully. All tips can help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment