Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Folding Utility Trailer How Do I Replace My Axle Bearings On My Utility Trailer?

How do i replace my axle bearings on my utility trailer? - folding utility trailer

I have a model towing snowbear your trigger 800 with front and rear doors full-time, wheel bearings and ATV and trailer stuck in a large parking lot in the provinces, I think it will be necessary in January 1 set of tree thumb, I hope that the center of fine i will stop when I see the wheel moving in and out, never left. We need to know the right way to get only the old and new bearings and axle bearings and new tires, so that I can bring my bike. Any help you can offer would be great. I think I have a car in which Princess Kit, but I get tired of Canada, not to think so. Any help you can and all the specific tools that should have, so you can ... Thank len ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remove In general, the wheel of the Jack off the ground, remove the tires to stretch the dust cap and remove to remove pin, the nut and washer Castelli (can be split) Remove center, get in camp

Pull the hub seal blubber.

Grease the new bearings installed in the center and install the new grease seal. Center re-install outer bearing, washer, nut and bolt. Double Pin Wheel Dust Cap install

Good luck

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous opinion, but remember to change the bearing races, if you want to do it again in 6 months.

Post a Comment