Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cat Car Mats Keeping My Cat Off The Counter?

Keeping my cat off the counter? - cat car mats

My cat has a free hand to each point of the house, except for the desk or table - unhealthy and dangerous, because the counter next to the stove. I found something that works - spray bottles, coins in a box, a motion detector that shouts when you are there you are, band, water pots, bedding, carpets car in the opposite direction (he discovered that he likes sharp things their hearts, sleep), pots and pans together. Scat mats are too expensive and that is that Sssscat! Things in the box. Any other suggestions?

5 comments:

neverend... said...

Wow you have a cat ... lol rebels

I suggest, aluminum cans and empty Coke or Pepsi cans to try and lime on the counter ... but it seems they have tried everything.

You can try this in www.justanswer.com or ask your veterinarian to try to think about it, you can say in general, how to stop unwanted behavior.

Good luck, we can no longer useful.

Rapid Fire said...

Forget all aid training and assessment of aversion therapy. Under the cat strike against him was the bar with his forearm, then scoot your ass is on the ground. I hate cats because they have no control over the situation.

My dog was supported disadvantages goal. When he sees a cat on the counter, which is an indicator of a game of chase the cat out of the clock in the house, but that is a kind of breath in my face. Apparently, the two cats to love and get this game on the counter now aware.

aybee27 said...

My understanding is that cats like citrus scents. I've never tried myself, so I do not know, maybe you could create a kind of citrus products, or just put some lemon or try something on the surface ...

It is worth ...

Kittyoca... said...

I've heard that cats get to hate the smell of sour apple, but not sure how to do it.

If you hate the smell of citrus, spray in the face with a lemon, lime or orange peel. He began, but he will learn to hate the smell.

923cjc said...

Write something that you hate your cat on the counter.

Post a Comment