Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cheap Metal Core Scooter Wheels For Sale Guitar Situation.?

Guitar situation.? - cheap metal core scooter wheels for sale

Progress:
Epiphone SG400-(Guitar)
Metalcore-ml head-2 (distortion pedal)
Gorilla GG-25 (AMP)
Fender Super Reverb [litteratly vintage] (AMP)

* I have a total of 41, My Chemical Romance, Greenday sound. I have a Boss ML-2 Metal Core, but the distortion is good, but is a little 'red metaly "I'm looking for a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone for the kind of Sum 41, the sound of My Chemical Romance greenday, but the problem w / my current sound may not be the ML-2 Metal Core pedal, but could my cheap practice amp (s ).... What should I do? buy a different pedal, or a new practice amp? ... I only spend about $ 170 up, it could sell to my boss ml-2 metalcore on another $ 70.

So are usually about $ 240 to spend on a pedal or an amp to ..
What do I need this amount to reach 41 / MCR / greenday sound? Help please .. I do not know what they are buying!
Thank you for reading! = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment