Friday, December 25, 2009

Bike Kid Carrier Question About An Accessory For A Bike?

Question about an accessory for a bike? - bike kid carrier

Is there such a thing as a society of adults on a bicycle?

This could be a stupid question, but here's why I asked my uncle is staying with us and sometimes are mentally ill. She loves to walk and places, but sometimes you can not afford the gas for the rest of the time, instead of staying at home all the time, it would be nice if you could do a bike ride or something good I can not be on one of his own journey and he wouldnt be able, even with wheels, so that the training is not an option. It is not very good on my feet, so you probably do not want that in places go, and I wonder, do you know how to get companies to have children? Not directly on the back of the bike, but who sit on the floor, and pulled behind the wheel, they have them for adults? Can give Thanks for any help! I had this question before and got no reply! Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment